ICBS Everywhere Rotating Header Image

B.S. Resurrected

The move did not go as planned.

As you can see, my archives are empty, but never fear! I have the last year’s posts tucked away as .html files and will reconstruct them as pages, organizing them into a makeshift archive.

This may take some time, however, so my next long blog post will have to wait. Until then, here is a preview:

I get email. It came from the publisher of a “magazine”. He asked me to provide input on a theory outlined in a book which, if true, would tell you exactly what you would need to do to live forever.

Intrigued? You should be. It’s funny as hell.

Print Friendly
FacebookTwitterGoogle+RedditPinterestEmailFlipboardEvernoteKindle ItInstapaperPocketShare

6 Comments

1. Seantheblogonaut says:

Hmmm, I would have thought it was a done deal with WordPress

2. admin says:

I didn’t think it would be simple, but I didn’t anticipate the mess I ended up with. I only hope it was worth it!

3. buckstephenh says:

Well, Barbara, I had to leave the social network world for a bit to regain some balance and make time to read new material. I see you are moving your blog and maybe making money with it. I wish you the best and look forward to new posts.

1. admin says:

buckstephenh! You have been MISSED. I hope you are finding that balance and that you’ll be able to ease back into socializing.

4. Jim says:

I bestow upon you a great honor: http://www.teacherninjas.com/2010/02/apparently-i-am-fabulous-sugar-doll.html

At least it’s a little pink frilly crap to throw up on you’re new blog. I’m not a fan of these memes either, but hey, it’s something to post about Thanks, Jim

1. admin says:

Thanks for creating work for me…

Sincerely, though, thank you for such a great compliment! I will make it my first “real” post.